Thursday, April 03, 2014

Hallucinations

So, sometimes, I am certain I hear the baby crying in the other room...even when he's sitting on my lap. It's weird how conditioned I am to that sound now. Whether it's in the store or the background on a tv show, I instantly look around, even when my son is right there and doing fine. 

Time management is mostly out the window. Plan as much as you want, but almost everything gets interrupted. And, when it isn't, my brain is mush.  For instance, I've been trying to get some time to sit down and blog. And now that he's playing quietly in his baby jail, I sit down and realize I can't remember all the crap I wanted to write. 

But, Sears will be here soon to deliver the new dryer. I'm so incredibly domesticated, it isn't funny.  So, I'll just cut this off and try to post again soon. 

No comments: