Sunday, April 06, 2014

A few observations

First of all, I'm convinced that the squeakiness of a floorboard is directly proportional to how close it is to a sleeping baby.  Move the baby and different boards squeak. I've tried it. 

I'm also certain that whomever designed the entertainment cabinets with glass fronts had an infant. As I see my son trying to get through to my components, I am thankful he/she did. 

Snaps on baby clothes should be color-coded or numbered, at least in critical regions. A couple times I've snapped up my boy in such ways that he was contorted to have a leg functioning as an arm. 

I'm going to design a baby toy made of coaxial cables and power cords. Maybe with a fake wall outlet to plug it into?  Only thing is, I'm convinced fake cords won't work, as his baby superpowers would instantly discern the difference.  So most of my research budget will probably be spent on how to make it safe. 

No comments: