Monday, April 07, 2014

Candy crush saga

When I first saw friends playing this game, I thought it sounded stupid. 

Well, now I'm addicted. I love puzzle games, and not only is this game puzzling, but it's challenging and evolving. Still, it's only a game. 

But, life mirrors this game. Some days you'll get through several levels. Other times you'll have a level you work on for weeks or more. You might even give up for a while. Then one day you'll sigh, and give it a half-hearted try and get through it!  Once you reach a new area, you need friends to help you get to the next one. Just recently I passed my last friend who was ahead of me. 

You'll have days like that. Ones where it feels easy and you're skipping through life. Other times, the day seems difficult. You can almost see how to get through it, but you don't feel you have the skills or concepts to achieve the finish line. Sometimes you'll need a powerup. And you'll need friends to get you to the next area. You just need to keep plugging away. 

No comments: