Sunday, March 18, 2007

Reality continues to disappoint

Ug. Sanjaya made it through last week's Idol. Brandon, while probably not someone who would have won, was voted off. Are the people who vote idiots or do I have no right to complain since I don't vote? I still think the whole system is wrong. Judges and voters should have equal influence.

And watching Amazing Race right now and Charla and Mirna have arrived first. While they weren't quite as annoying this week, I still want them gone. They are so phony and mean and then act like everyone else is mean to them. And, what's with their fucking accents? They speak normal English one minute, the next they sound like a bad actor portraying a mexican in a b-grade movie. They need to go! Instead, Uchenna and Joyce were last but they were NOT eliminated. I am so relieved, because I really like them, even though they are past winners. I still hope the "'irna" team chokes next week. I could stand to see the Guido's gone too, though.

No comments: