Sunday, October 15, 2006

No more Delgado/ Go Taints/ a successful proposal

Well, the Cards ended up winning last night. And tonight things were looking good for the Cards. However, thanks mostly due to Carlos Delgado, the Mets just opened up the game and are now leading 11-3. It makes me sick. I don't even want to watch any more. Some might say "Well, the series will just be tied if the Cards lose", but I don't want the Cards to lose at all. Game 5 is tomorrow in St. Louis and then the last two are in New York. I'd love to see the Cards win the league at home.

Does anyone else think those John Lovitz Subway commercials are the most idiotic thing that's been on TV in a long time? Hate 'em! And they play them at almost every break of football or baseball. Argh!

Still, today hasn't been a total wash. We (the PoonDog Taints) have taken a comanding lead in our Fantasy Football matchup this week. We only have to hold out against Anquan Boldin on Monday night, and we still have Neil Rackers. Speaking of the league, I've managed to put the link and an imbedded java link of the league standings in my sidebar. Pretty spiffy.

Yep, today hasn't been all bad. Been a nice lazy day, which is good, considering I was pretty stressed yesterday while preparing to propose to my girlfriend, Trish. Obviously things went well, or my blog would probably be considerably more morose. I'll post more details on that later. :)

No comments: