Thursday, April 05, 2007

Idolation

OK, so after reading Voteforetheworst.com, I'm less interested in Idol as a "contest" and more interested in it as reality show. Basically, I know that Sanjaya is going to be kept around longer than others more talented. This week Gina was voted off and it did make me mad because Gina is one of my favorites. But, you know what? Chris Sligh and Gina and their respective mates get to go on vacation together now. ;) Haley, Phil and Gina were the bottom 3. Haley was the least talented of that group. Whatever. It is, what it is.

Dancing with the Stars is mildly interesting and Apprentice has kinda turned around. Survivor has become somewhat more fun and The Race is OK. I just wish that Mirna and Schmirna would get eliminated. The Race is "real" and those two, particularly Mirna, are not very nice.

Oh well, that's my anti-rant on reality this week. Possibly next post won't even be about Reality TV... :)

No comments: