Monday, November 19, 2012

Happier and happier

Just when I think I'm completely blissful...so thoroughly happy and content that things can't possibly get any better...they do.

So far November is shaping up to be one helluva month.

You know when you give up on a dream? Sometimes it's sudden or sometimes it's gradual. Or sometimes you just come to the realization that, "Hey, this probably isn't going to happen". And sometimes it's OK.

I had kind of given up on a few things. And then someone showed me that I didn't need to give up on love. And that love can still be a surprise. It can be something you've never experienced before. And that makes giving up some other dreams just fine.

And then...then other dreams begin to become realized too. I am slowly beginning to realize that with the right person, anything is possible.

I feel like jumping for joy. But I'm pretty sure I wouldn't survive re-entry from the upper atmosphere.