Friday, November 10, 2006

Friday top-5 list

I'm apparently really crappy about blogging. I always think "oh, this thought is so clever and neat, I'll add it to my blog". I don't. Maybe I'm too lazy or maybe I'm too easily distracted. Maybe both. So, I've decided to post a quick top 5 list today. I hope to do this every Friday. It'll be sort of a recap of things I liked and disliked for the week.

TOP 5
1) Reach toothbrush with the little rubber thingies. Crest impersonation not the same. The reach toothbrush is awesome!
2) "The Song Remains Un-named" by Silent Civilian. Great tune!
3) People in KS Some of the most genuinely friendly people I've ever met. The true Midwest isn't totally extinct.
4) My car Performed like a champ and made 1000 miles of driving in 3 days pretty comfortable.
5)Marvel Comics This "Civil War" stuff that is going on is pretty damned interesting.

Bottom 5
1) KS state police on I-70. I swear over a 300-mile stretch (one way) I saw at least 15 of these fuckers, trying to catch speeders. I-70 through KS is about the straightest, flattest, most boring stretch of road there is. People SHOULD speed there. Add to the fact that they lowered the speed limit to 70 and this is just one big fucking speed trap that I hate.
2) Big square cars. If you drive a Lincoln Continental, whose styling hasn't changed in...oh, 7000 years...drive the motherfucker, don't set the cruise at 30 and sit in the left lane. Big boxy piece of shit!
3) Our US postal service. Not only do our neighbors get delivered things like packages, magazines and checks, but we get a bunch of their shit. I'm not talking next-door neighbor, I'm talking about people blocks away...
4) Linksys router Had nothing but trouble since I set up this POS.
5)XM Radio commercials I do pay for service so I don't have to listen to your shitty goto* ads or how to hypnotize myself into having a spine, don't I?

No comments: