Thursday, September 16, 2010

Facebook

Facebook is really pissing me off more than giving me enjoyment.

All of the political crap, all the posturing, etc. just really irritates me. I'm starting to remove "friends" because of the political shit they post or their incessant updates to things. I'm sure I've been removed by more than one person and I don't really care as I'm sure they don't. I removed arguably my best college friend months ago because he made a comment about not liking the gaming spam (before I figured out custom filters) and he never said word one. So, who really gives a shit? I like it as a communication tool and some of the games are fun, but I think, after nearly a year of use, that I'm growing tired of it. Pretty soon I think I'll just clean house and lock it down. I don't need the headaches the bullshit causes me.

No comments: