Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Obama

I don't think I can truly express how happy I am about Obama winning.

I've followed Barack for a long time. For me, it's been more about his ability to lead as a PERSON...as an entity of maturity for our nation than about the positions.

America needs a change. A REAL change, not a difference. We need someone who can bring our nation back to universal prominence by his charisma and understanding. An Illinois senator. If IL isn't as representative of the USA as you can get, I don't what is.

Lead us, Barack. Bring back our reputation. Bring back our respect with the world. Bring us back from our humiliating past to a future where we can prove our strength and maturity as a nation. A nation that will lead by example and honor, rather than impudence.

Thank you, America.

1 comment:

Taffy said...

It's going to be a very interesting four (or eight!) years, isn't it?