Sunday, February 25, 2007

Logins

Recently I switched to the "new" version of Blogger, which uses my Google login to post things. Unfortunately, I can never seem to get my username or password right. Even when I do, I can't seem to post on other blogs with it. Yay for upgrades!

I have so many logins now, that I can never remember all my usernames and passwords. Some, like my work HR password, seem to change every time I login. And, since I don't login there very often, I used to have my password reset monthly. Then I decided I'd just write down some of those things and not worry about it. Anyway, I hope to be posting again now that I can actually access my account.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My favorite tool for keeping track of passwords is Keepass: http://keepass.info/

There's even a PocketPC version: http://keepasssd.sourceforge.net/

I keep this installed on my pocket pc, my work pc, and my home pc, and just share the database file between them.

Might prove handy for you.

Chas said...

Hmmm, I thought I remembered you having something like this. I thought it was a website and I wasn't crazy about storing all my passwords on a website. I'll have to check out the pocket pc version